Gold Nugget Series: Introduction

I want to start off by introducing this new series on my blog.

So, as you can see, it's called "Gold Nuggets." It's a very funny name and I can imagine that a lot of jokes could possibly be created from the name alone, but my explanation of how I came up with it is fairly simple. Every time I happen upon something that the Holy Spirit really blesses me with, I like to share it. I share these things pretty often on my other social media pages, like Facebook and sometimes Instagram, but it's never on my blog. Whenever I happen upon something life/situation changing in a moment, I immediately call it a "golden nugget" from the Holy Spirit. Ha! Because that's what it literally feels like I came across -- gold. It first blesses and encourages me and then I feel the urge to pass it on to others, even if only one, so that it may encourage them as well. So there you have it!

This particular series, unlike the "Just Real Quick" series, are simple sayings or scriptures that I am inspired to share after it inspires me. So they are significantly shorter than any of my other posts. I just like to leave them right there to encourage someone else like it encouraged me.

So, please stay tuned for posts from this new series. Thanks and God Bless you!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just Real Quick: It's Really Happening

How Godly Contentment Makes Us Better Daters